-->



I'm
Akhand Dutta

Hello, Welcome to Akhand Dutta Writes! Through this blog I share some information about places, people, travel experiences and my perspectives, feelings towards things with the help of write ups, articles, quotations (quotes), poems. Frank to accept that I am an everyday learner in this writing and web development world so, please do correct and advise me in comment sections. I'd be highly privileged if you all would read and give me feedback for better content.

Sunday 12 April 2020

Hope, A Boon As Well As A Curse

Hope, A Boon As Well As A Curse, Hopelessness
Hopelessness


Hope, a word which has a high level of positivity in it. Whenever we feel something is not going to be in our favour, there is always someone who says "Don't Lose Hope !", a very famous proverb in hindi,

"उम्मीद पर दुनिया कायम हैं !

says the world rests on hope, and it's really correct from some aspects. But, in my consideration, it is not totally correct, as I feel hope is boon as well as a curse, sometimes it rules and sometimes it fools.


Hope, A Boon As Well As A Curse, Hope Quotes, Hope
Quote On Hope





In our past, almost we all have faced this same situation that we hoped for the best and kept ourselves at rest. Sometimes, this hope leads many individuals to hopelessness only because we all have been taught from childhood to be positive. But, a question arises do we always get positive results? No, we don't as it's rare. I am not saying that we should not be positive rather I am saying that we must be practical. When you know that things can't be changed just by taking hope, leave hope and work for betterment. Many people get cheated just because of being over positive but the one who doesn't hope anything from others, stays practical and believes in hard work gains success.


Hope, A Boon As Well As A Curse, Hopeful, Confidence
Confidence


So, Never be totally dependent on hope, in fact work hard and do your work in a proper manner, so that the word hope could turn into confidence. You must say "I am confident that I'll achieve" instead of "I am hopeful that I shall achieve". Because I have experienced that most of the people are hopeful but very few people are truly confident and confidence can only be gained by a practical approach towards life. Work hard, stay smart, be practical and gain confidence.

Mr. Akhand Dutta is the Founder and Owner of Civil Engineering With Akhand Dutta (CEWA Civil Engineering App) and Akhand Dutta Writes. Currently, a civil engineering student at Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat, Almora, Uttarakhand and has done his throughout schooling from KV OFD, Dehradun. Civil Engineering is my interest and passion from my very childhood, and I want to innovate more and more in this field. Through Civil Engineering With Akhand (CEWA), I want to spread conceptual and practical knowledge regarding the core subjects of civil engineering studies. I want current and future students of civil engineering to have the accurate knowledge regarding their branch so that they can develop the nation with their best and enjoy their work, studies, applications etc., Through Akhand Dutta Writes, I love to share my views and perspectives towards the world. I try to think different from the so-called rituals of the society with keeping the human values. With the help of this blog of mine, I want my readers to have a practical approach towards life and their work.

28 Comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good effort..keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice❤❤ you're not professional but ....still a very good writer.keep going bro, your writing s are really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvolous positivenesss bhai 😇😇😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unprofessional itself carries professional ,so to be professional you need to be slightly 😉 unprofessional 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow bro awsm keep it up you r becoming better to best day by day proud of u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely correct👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work Akhand, would love to see more of your writings 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is lovely reading your blog Akhand.

    I believe to each his own but a hope is very very important for all of us. Especially in these tough times, hope is the only thing that keeps us alive and kicking. So even if it is a curse, worth it? What say?



    You can visit my blog and see 150+ positive stories here: https://instagram.com/talktotiger

    Love,
    Tiger
    www.talktotiger.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sir, In that way hope is always a boon for humanity !

      Delete
    2. And I'll surely visit your site.

      Delete
  12. Very practical thinking...would love to see more of ur writings...

    ReplyDelete

What Users say about CEWA Civil Engineering

Want to check my work?

Contact Me

Akhand Dutta
+917078497616
Uttarakhand, India